Brighton Festival is excited to announce a great opportunity to get involved with the biggest arts festival in England. If you are passionate about the arts, friendly and energetic, we would love to hear from you.
As a Maker you will have the opportunity to assist in delivering a whole range of exciting events for the Festival; there will be opportunities to volunteer weekdays and weekends, daytimes and evenings – so whatever your availability please get in touch if you would like to be part of the vibrant Brighton Festival.
Tasks could include:
• Assisting the Marketing department with outdoor promotions and general office support
• Being an artist ‘buddy’ and assisting with meet & greets
• Organising and producing welcome packs
• Setting up displays and decorations
• Support Front of House staff, particularly at external venues
• Assisting the Ticket Office with distribution of tickets and information
• General administrative duties, such as data input, helping with events and setting up invitation lists
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody interested in learning more about working in a busy arts organisation and developing their skills and knowledge in this area. We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic people who have a keen interest in the arts, so please do get in touch to take part!
Please download and complete the application form and return it to email@example.com
Once you have registered your interest in volunteering, we will add you to our mailing list to keep you updated on our progress and for key dates for your diary.