In 2016 we celebrated our 50th Brighton Festival and we would like to thank our Gold members for their support during this landmark year. The 2016 Festival was the most successful in its history with more people engaging, both as audiences and participants, and more tickets sold than ever before!
Our Gold members supported a specially commissioned show in the programme – The Complete Deaths performed by Spymonkey and directed by Tim Crouch.
We will be confirming our show for Gold members to support in the 2017 Festival, so please keep an eye out for more information.
In summary, Gold membership will include the following benefits:
- Invitation for two to a sneak peek of the Brighton Festival programme with Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival CEO Andrew Comben
- Electronic and hard copy of Brighton Festival brochure sent to you in advance
- Opportunity to be the first to book your tickets in person at our Ticket Office as part of our Festival launch celebrations
- Discount on a pair of tickets to the Gold Members’ supported event
- Invitation for two to a drinks reception at the Gold Members’ supported event
- Your name(s) credited against the Gold Members’ supported event in the programme and online
- Gold members will also receive all Bronze member benefits – see here for details
Gold Membership costs £500 per annum for two people. Payments can be made by monthly direct debit payments of £42, by downloading and returning the Gold Membership form here.
If you’d like to find out more about joining our Gold Membership scheme please contact Sarah Shepherd on 01273 260818 | email@example.com