Promoter: Arts Desk and Brighton Dome & Festival Ltd
This competition is for the weekend of Fri 24 – Sun 26 May 2019 and cannot be exchanged for any other date, any other prize, or for money.
Booking the tables at Bill's and Terre a Terre are subject to availability, but will be booked in advance of your arrival.
• Prize draws are normally open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over unless otherwise stated in the competition details
• Employees or agencies of Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival Ltd (BDBF) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter.
• Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• By entering this competition, the entrant is agreeing to their email address being added to the BDBF database. This can be unsubscribed from at any time.
• Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
• We do not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
• Winners will be chosen at random. The winners will be notified by email on or before the date given in the details listed and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner rejects their prize or doesn’t respond, then the winner's prize may be forfeited and BDBF shall be entitled to select another winner.
• The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
• BDBF retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
• The decision of BDBF in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• BDBF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
• If no transport and parking is offered in the competitions details, then it is the responsibility of the entrant to pay for their own transport and parking in order to redeem the prize if necessary
• No purchase necessary.
• Brighton Festival accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered in connection with the prize draw or the prize.
• Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Brighton Festival for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
• Brighton Festival shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.