Everything you need to know about your visit to Ray Lee Points of Departure
Heading to Shoreham port for this special event? Here is what you need to know!
Making your visit as safe as possible
The following safety measures enable us to get Live events back into the venues and outdoor spaces and we really appreciate your co-operation in making it possible for us to present Brighton Festival by following these guidelines and keeping each other, our staff and the performers safe.
When at the event the following procedures are in place:
● We’ve reduced our capacity to make it possible for everyone to keep space and enjoy the event safely.
● There are one way systems, signage and markers in place to help you socially distance.
● To avoid contact, where possible we will scan your electronic tickets from paper or from your mobile device.
● We have considered cleaning at all our activities during Brighton Festival.
● When you’re visiting please sanitise your hands on arrival and then regularly. Hand sanitiser is available at the event.
To make sure everyone is safe please adhere to the following:
●Please arrive to the event at the allotted time so that we can minimise queuing times. Markers will help you maintain social distancing whilst queuing.
●All those in your party must be part of the same household group or bubble to help us manage social distancing at this event.
● Please remain 2m away from people outside of your household as much as possible, and where this is not possible, at a minimum of 1m.
●Each member of the party over the age of 16 must now ‘check in’ using the Track and Trace QR code or by providing contact details to staff on arrival. To help save time and aid social distancing please download the NHS Track and Trace venue check in app for yourself and also encourage the rest of your party to do so before arrival.
●Please bring your mask. We are encouraging our visitors to wear a face-covering at our ticketed activities outdoors as a further reassurance to others, particularly when there are queues or other busier sections to pass through. See our FAQs for more information about our face coverings policy.
●Please avoid bringing bags to any event so we can speed up entry and minimise contact risks.
●When you leave please make your way directly from the site so as to avoid crowding.
We really appreciate your co-operation and please do not attend the event if any of these apply:
- You or someone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms which are - a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste.
- You are within the period of time that you have been told to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace.
- You are within the period of time that you are required to quarantine because you’ve arrived from a country with a high coronavirus risk.
- You or your household member are isolating having received a positive test. You can find details about how long to isolate after a positive test here.
- If you are unable to attend due to any of the above reasons then you will be able to receive a refund or exchange for another performance until 3 hours before the event. Simply email our ticket office Tickets@brightondome.org
We’re in this together. In order to be able to make this event and events like this happen in the future, we are following the Government’s requirements for Live Performance. We need your help to ensure that the event runs as safely as possible so that more events can happen during the pandemic.
Read our FAQs about Covid Safety mitigations being made at Brighton Festival or if you have any questions about the event you can contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By attending this event I confirm that I understand that the Brighton Festival Tours are subject to safety measures to protect and ensure the safety of all visitors. It is an activity that contains certain risks and dangers.
Knowing this, I, nevertheless will participate in the Tour and voluntarily assume responsibility for all risks known and unknown, and hereby release waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival (BDFL) and Shoreham Port Authority or any successors, their owners, officers, employees from all liabilities, claims, demands, or causes of action that I may hereafter have for injuries and damages arising from the Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival (BDFL) Tour.
I have read the above waiver and release and by attending the event agree to exempt and relieve Brighton Festival and Shoreham Port Authority from liability for personal injury, property damage by negligence or any other case.