Our most popular membership is great value and includes a whole host of benefits. If you buy a membership during Priority Booking for any of our Brighton Dome or Brighton Festival events you will be able to book online as a Member immediately. You do not need your membership card to book tickets.
To buy or renew a membership, select from the various levels below and then log in when prompted. You can save £5 on all memberships by setting up an annual direct debit. To set up a direct debit download and return the membership form to us using the freepost address on the top right of the form, or complete a form in our Ticket Office on New Road.
Double Membership £60 (for 2 people at same address)
Family Membership £105 (for up to 4 people)
Young persons Membership £30 (for Under 25s)
A Single Membership rewards you with one membership card and allows you one place at Members' events (such as Brighton Festival launch). A Double Membership is more suitable if you would like 2 membership cards and two places at Members' events, or a Family Membership for 4 places. All Membership levels come with the following benefits.
- A week of priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival events each year (from Thu 14 Feb 2019)
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows throughout the year (around 70 shows a year)
- Brighton Festival brochure by post
- Brighton Dome Season brochure by post (twice a year)
- No per-order charge on ticket purchases (excludes postage)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets
- Invitations to special Members-only events each year including Brighton Festival launch on Wed 13 Feb 2019 (see here for a list of our supporter events & behind-the scenes-rehearsals)
- Discounted tickets on multiple bookings through our Members-only Dome Saver scheme
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Cafe-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery tours
- 30% discount on parking at NCP Theatre Car Park (Church Street) when attending a performance at Brighton Dome
- Ticket offers for selected events and discounts from our sponsors throughout the year
If you would like to buy a gift membership for someone, call Victoria on 01273 260827 with the recipient's details so we can prepare a Membership pack ready to send out when you need it. If you would like to buy a membership voucher, then you can now purchase Gift Membership vouchers online, so it only takes a few clicks to treat someone to a year of benefits. Click here for more info on purchasing a Gift Membership vouchers.