Become a Gold Member and support a major Brighton Festival event
We are excited to reveal that our Gold event in the 2018 Festival will be a specially commissioned David Shrigley piece. We can’t give any details until we launch on 15th February, so watch this space or call Sarah on 01273 260818 to discuss Gold membership further.
Broadly, Gold membership includes the following benefits:
- Invitation for two to a sneak peek of the Brighton Festival programme with CEO Andrew Comben
- Electronic and hard copy of Brighton Festival brochure sent to you in advance
- Invitation for two to advance book your tickets in person at our Ticket Office as part of our Festival launch celebrations
- Invitation to the Brighton Festival launch event
- ‘Sponsorship’ of a Brighton Festival show with name crediting, ticket discounts and opportunities to meet the artists involved
- Additional invitations to Patron-only events during Brighton Festival
- Complimentary Bronze membership with additional benefits – see here for details
Thanks to our Gold Members:
Jamie & Louise Arnell | Julian & Diana Hansen |
Chris & Clem Martin | Michael Wohl |
Gold Membership costs £500 a year for up to two people and can be paid by monthly direct debit installments of £42 by downloading and returning the form here.
For more information about joining our Gold Membership scheme please contact Sarah Shepherd on 01273 260818 | firstname.lastname@example.org