Become a Gold Member and support a major Brighton Festival event
For the 2017 Brighton Festival, Gold members supported Richard Nelson's The Gabriels: Election Year in the Life of One Family - a trilogy of plays set during the turbulent 2016 Election year from the Tony Award-winning director & playwright behind the acclaimed Apple Family Plays. Gold members enjoyed ticket discounts for the plays, name crediting and opportunities to meet the Director and artists involved at various events including a private Q&A. Over the coming autumn, we will announce the show Gold members will be invited to support in next year’s Festival.
Broadly, Gold membership includes the following benefits:
- Invitation for two to a sneak peek of the Brighton Festival programme with CEO Andrew Comben
- Electronic and hard copy of Brighton Festival brochure sent to you in advance
- Invitation for two to advance book your tickets in person at our Ticket Office as part of our Festival launch celebrations
- Invitation to the Brighton Festival launch event
- ‘Sponsorship’ of a Brighton Festival show with name crediting, ticket discounts and opportunities to meet the artists involved
- Additional invitations to Patron-only events during Brighton Festival
- Complimentary Bronze membership with additional benefits – see here for details
Thanks to our Gold Members:
Jamie & Louise Arnell | Julian & Diana Hansen | Dee Lahiri | Chris & Clem Martin
Gold Membership costs £500 a year for up to two people and can be paid by monthly direct debit installments of £42 by downloading and returning the form here.
For more information about joining our Gold Membership scheme please contact Sarah Shepherd on 01273 260818 | firstname.lastname@example.org