The St Nicholas Rest Garden is at the southern end of Dyke Road. It was laid out in 1840 as an extension cemetery for Brighton's parish church, St Nicholas and was used for burials until 1853. It is now a city park under the care of the Council and is open to everyone. It provides a green and leafy breathing space not far from the hubbub of Western Road.
- Accessible for wheelchair users
- Accessible toilet