You can now protect your tickets with a Booking Protection Guarantee. The cost is minimal and you are provided with a full refund if you are unable to attend the event in a range of circumstances outside your control. Simply select a Delivery Method including Booking Protection when you book you tickets. Your booking refund protection must be purchased at the time of booking. Here are some of the circumstances that are covered:.
- Death, injury, illness happening to you, or a member of your immediate family - including existing medical conditions
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the booked event
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police and Government have issued travel warnings
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en-route of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event
- You being summoned to appear at court proceedings a as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking
- You being relocated for work more than 100 miles from the booked event which you were unaware of at the time of booking
For more details please see the full Terms and Conditions of the booking refund protection offered by Booking Protect.