Everything you need to know about booking tickets for the Festival
Website booking available 24 hours a day for any ticketed event.
Members please log-in first to make the most of your benefits.
Lines are open:
Mon - Sat, 10am - 2pm
Find our ticket office via the Church Street entrance to Brighton Dome
Until Mon 7 Jun
Mon - Sat, 10am - 3pm
Please note all tickets must be booked in advance and tickets will not be available on the door for any events at Brighton Festival 2021
For ticketing queries
If you have a specific ticketing query please email us and we will respond as soon as we can during opening hours.
Good to know
There is a £2.50 per order charge for all phone and online bookings (not applicable to Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival Members)
Members mean so much to us
Enjoy priority booking, no order fees, member-only events, 20% off in our Cafe/Bar and more. You will also be supporting our charitable work helping thousands to harness the power of creativity to enrich their lives. From only £35 a year.
This year we’re asking you to join the Pay-it-Forward movement and help more people experience Brighton Festival.
Pay an extra £5 when you book your tickets and we’ll match it to give a £10 Pay-It-Forward Festival Ticket Voucher to someone unable to afford the opportunity. Vouchers will be distributed at Your Place, local schools and our partner organisations.
Here are some of the
circumstances that are covered:
- Death, injury, illness happening to you, or a member of your immediate family - including existing medical conditions]
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the booked event
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police and Government have issued travel warnings
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en-route of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event
- You being summoned to appear at court proceedings a as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking
- You being relocated for work more than 100 miles from the booked event which you were unaware of at the time of booking
For more details, please see the full Terms and Conditions of the booking refund protection offered by Booking Protect