Help us do more...
Did you know that we run a comprehensive outreach arts programme in order to encourage participation?
During the festival we deliver:
- The Children's Parade, the annual grand opening of the Brighton Festival which involves nearly 5,000 children from over 80 schools.
- Adopt an Author, a project which links children from local schools with well-known authors in order to promote literacy and the love of books.
- many free events during the Brighton Festival so everyone can get involved, look out for Safe House on 17 May at Hove Park and One Million on 23 & 24 May at Black Rock, Madeira Drive
Throughout the year we deliver::
- the Umbrella Club, a new project which is for children with life- shortening conditions. It allows access to the arts through the provision of free tickets and participation in the arts through workshops.
- a ground-breaking arts programme called Miss Represented which works with vulnerable young women within youth services across the city. It aims to inspire these young women to work towards a more positive life trajectory.
You can make a donation of £2 or more - It’s easy
Text BDFL14 £2 to 70070